Sales Terms & Conditions
Sales Terms & Conditions:
Subject to the separate specific written sales agreement, the following additional terms and conditions shall be applicable to the sales of goods or services as stated on this delivery note:
1) Goods sold are not returnable.
2) You are to make payment in full in accordance with the payment term hereon. Late payment interest at the rate of 1% per month on the amount outstanding from due date up to and including date of payment, shall be charged accordingly.
3) For our mutual protection, kindly issue your cheque crossed & payable to Sharp Singapore Electronics Corporation Pte. Ltd. and indicate “A/C Payee/Not Negotiable” and invoice number.
4) The word warranty is applicable only to those equipment sold with Warranty / Guarantee cards issued specifically . No warranty / guarantee cards or requisition shall be issued for consumables, accessories, spare parts, electronic components and non-Sharp products.
5) Please check and contact our accounts dept. or sales persons or sales dept. for any clarification.
6) The sales and delivery are subject to Singapore Goods & Services Tax. Zero-rated GST is only applicable in accordance with the GST law and the buyer or its agent shall furnish the necessary documents as required by the GST law or approved guidelines.